So you love the Moto 360? You are going to be happy to know that a fitness-focused version of it is going to be released soon. Moto 360 Sport comes with a built-in GPS, heart rate monitoring and a music player. It is compatible with popular fitness apps. The built-in GPS functionality enables the watch to track distance traveled, pace, lap times and more.
Here are the specs:
- 1.37-inch, 263ppi display
- 4GB internal storage + 512MB RAM
- Snapdragon 400 1.2GHz quad-core processor
- 300 mAh battery
- dual digital mics
- wireless charging
- optical heart rate monitor
- IP67 dust and water resistant
- built-in GPS
More information is available on Motorola.com.