Virtual reality is the present and the future. There are already a number of decent virtual reality headsets available for you to test. The Totem happens to be a premium virtual reality headset you can connect to your computer, tablet, Blu-ray device to play side-by-side 3D video or games. The headset has a full HD OLED display and a wide field-of-view. You also get onboard cameras, built-in acceleration, and support for any HDMI source.
Totem’s internal on-board cameras give you more freedom to explore virtual worlds. You also get the option to switch from virtual reality to real world without having to take off your headset. Here are the specs for this headset:
- Display- 1080p low persistence RGB stripe OLED
- Cameras – M12 camera lenses with 130 degrees horizontal FOV.
- Connectivity: HDMI input, USB output (tracker)
- Audio: 2x 3.5 mm jacks
- Sensors: 2x cameras 120hz 1080p, 3 axis 1kHz gyroscope, 3 axis 4kHz accelerometer, 3 axis magnetometer
- Engines: Unreal, Unity, Havok Vision, CryEngine
- Size: 6.6″ x 4.4″ x 5.4″
- Weight: 400 g
The Totem has onboard distortion correction and controls emulation to make it easy for you to connect all your devices. Like what you see? This cool project is on Kickstarter.