So you have a Pebble Time already? You are going to be happy to know that it has received firmware and Android updates. The update lets you adjust backlight and font size settings more conveniently. You can also change the vibration strength for notifications and incoming calls. The watch has received support for most music players like Pandora or Spotify.
The Pebble Time update also features bug fixes and stability improvements. Here are all the new features you get:
- New Backlight settings: Adjust intensity and time-out duration.
- New Font Size settings: Adjust the displayed font size in notifications, layouts, and other areas of the system.
- New Vibration settings: Adjust the vibration strength for notifications, incoming calls, alerts, etc. Default vibration setting is less strong than the previous default.
- Music (Android): Added support for most music players (e.g. Pandora, Spotify, Songza), improved display of track metadata, play/pause detection (app now displays separate pause and play icons to match current playback status).
- Notifications: A collection of improvements and fixes to enhance the notifications experience, including a new Dismiss All action.
- Bug fixes and stability improvements.
- To update: Select Menu » Support » Update Your Pebble within the Pebble Time app for iOS or Android.
More information is available here.