It is no secret that the Apple Watch will be making its debut in a couple of months. It won’t be the only game in town though. LG already has had a couple of smartwatches for folks to try. The LG Watch Urbane Watch is a new full-metal smartwatch running Android Wear. It is designed for “sophisticated and cosmopolitan wearers.” The device will have a 1.3″ full circular Plastic OLED (P-OLED) display and a stainless steel body.
The strap for this watch can be replaced with any 22mm wide band. LG Watch Urbane will be compatible with smartphones running Android 4.3 and above. Here are the specs:
- 1.2GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 400
- Operating System: Android Wear
- 1.3-inch P-OLED Display (320 x 320, 245ppi)
- 45.5 x 52.2 x 10.9mm
- Memory: 4GB eMMC/ 512MB LPDDR2
- Battery: 410mAh
- Sensors: 9-Axis (Gyro / Accelerometer / Compass) / Barometer / PPG (Heart Rate Sensor)
- Dust and Water Resistant (IP67)
The device will be unveiled at Mobile World Congress (MWC) 2015.