We have seen plenty of awesome smartwatches in the past. The inWatch Z is quite special though. It works without your phone in your pocket. It is a sleek smartwatch but can serve as a smartphone. It has a HD camera, bone conductivity speaker, and a powerful processor to handle your tasks. Here is what the inWatch Z has to offer:
- 28nanometer ARM Cortex A7 dual core 1.2GHz processor
- WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS, 3G coverage
- 720p HD video recording, 5 MP camera
- 3D hardware graphic processing (MALI-400MP)
- 1GB Ram/4GB Storage Capacity
- Bone conductivity speaker, allowing you to listen in noisy environments
- nine axis sensor, gravity, terrestrial magnetism and gyroscopic sensor
- Android 4.2
- 1.6″ 240 x 240 MiraVision display
- 7-day standby battery life.
The device can collect pulse, pedometer, and burned calories. It can also display the weather, temperature, elevation, and other relevant data. The device is scratch, impact, and splash resistant. It is on Indiegogo right now.